“Amazing”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
Mississauga, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

The rooms are always nothing less than spotless, food is AMAZING.The rooms are gorgeous, and I don't think I've slept in a such a comfy bed in my life. The staff are exceptional, probably the best I've seen. Make you feel like a total VIP. Great location and always a fantastic stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our Food, Room and Staff. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Bhupinder Gill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Verona, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

It was my first time there so I don't know the prices of the others hotels, but near Christmas I paid 120$/day. ((In my last visit in London I paid like a quarter of this))
- In the room I found a terrible smell like dirty foots, I didn't tell anything because it was a buisness trip and I was always in a hurry but everyone can feel the smell
- there wasn't any button to switch the light near the bed so everytime you need to stand up
- there is no flow control for the water flow in the shower
- to wash your body you need two bottles of the soap that you find in the bathroom

I have never tasted the breakfast and also the restaurant so I can't say nothing

good thing:
- every morning you find a newspaper near your door
- the bed was comfortable
- close to the skytrain
- wifi connection good

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Salvatore N
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the not so good experiences in the room. I will investigate them and ensure that we put them right for the future. It was good to know that you found the bed to be comfortable as we have just invested in new Mattresses. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Parksville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We had a very relaxing stay. The suite had a private queen sized bedroom that was separate, with a door, from the kitchen and sitting areas. It was quiet and we had a great sleep and will definately return. The young clerks at the desk were very efficient and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you had a relaxing stay with us. thank you for appreciating our Room Layout and Front Desk Team. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

we had a suit with queen bed and balcony was a great place to relax will be going their again
just for a break from the world the kitchenette was great clean fridge and microwave great for some popcorn and cold white wine.

Room Tip: corner suit nice and quiet
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that we were successful in our efforts to meet and exceed your expectations. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Executive Hotel for one night and we attended her office Christmas party. We like the sitting room with seperate bedroom and kitchenette layout. The staff were very accomodating and gave us a free upgrade. We stayed for Sunday brunch which I highly recommend. The location of this property is excellent, close to many amenities.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you like the free room upgrade and our Location. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

White Rock, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Let me start off by saying that this review has been overdue since July 2013. First I got married, second, i was travelling for my honeymoon and third got swamped with work, which is always great, lol!

Jokes apart, my experience with The Executive Hotel Burnaby has been nothing but absolutely amazing!! Pamela was such a pleasure to work with and she made sure that everything went perfect on the my special day! Yes, I got married on July 6th at the hotel and had the ceremony & 1 hour cocktail reception at the Gazebo outside and the dinner and dance at the ballroom. It was a beautiful sunny day and the sun was shining on our faces while the Justice of Peace read our vows to us. :))

One thing that I cannot emphasize enough on is the Foooooood: The food at my wedding was above and beyond my imagination. Till today, when we speak of my wedding, one of the things that my family talks about is the food. The appys were just so yumm, the oysters, the tiger prawns, and the yummy Mimosas!!

The main course had 2 kinds of salmon, chicken, lamb and beef. yes I wanted my guests to have a ball and enjoy various options for food. My husband being greek and me coming from an east indian background, food just had to be great and just in case i havent mentioned enough, A LOT!!

The best part though was that they accommodated each and every need of ours. The Executive Chef was such a professional to work with! I had requested a few different kinds of desserts and he did not disappoint us. All in all, im so glad I had my wedding at the executive hotel. I have freinds asking for their number to host one of their friend's wedding as they enjoyed themselves in mine.

Pamela, oh Pamela! Thanks once again for everything, you are the best!! :))

Anu

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. Myself , Pamela and our Team are so glad to know that we were successful in our efforts to meet and exceed your expectations. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Executive Hotel for three nights in November 2013. An excellent value for our money. The room/suite was clean and spacious. The room is really a small suite with a large bedroom, seperate sitting room and kitchenette area. The bathroom was large, clean and well lit. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I like the location. There are lots of services, restaurants and a shopping mall within walking distance. The SkyTrain station is only about a block away. Tim Hortons is about 100 meters away!!

Room Tip: Rooms that face north towards the back are probably a bit quieter, however we faced the front and ha...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you like our hotel and its location. Thank you for the description of the service around our location. it is a great help to fellow review readers. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Bhupinder Gill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#56 of 89 in Vancouver

Been to Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby? Share your experiences!