“Excellent Accomodation”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Accomodation”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Executive Hotel for one night and we attended her office Christmas party. We like the sitting room with seperate bedroom and kitchenette layout. The staff were very accomodating and gave us a free upgrade. We stayed for Sunday brunch which I highly recommend. The location of this property is excellent, close to many amenities.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you like the free room upgrade and our Location. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Bhupinder Gill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
White Rock, Canada
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Let me start off by saying that this review has been overdue since July 2013. First I got married, second, i was travelling for my honeymoon and third got swamped with work, which is always great, lol!

Jokes apart, my experience with The Executive Hotel Burnaby has been nothing but absolutely amazing!! Pamela was such a pleasure to work with and she made sure that everything went perfect on the my special day! Yes, I got married on July 6th at the hotel and had the ceremony & 1 hour cocktail reception at the Gazebo outside and the dinner and dance at the ballroom. It was a beautiful sunny day and the sun was shining on our faces while the Justice of Peace read our vows to us. :))

One thing that I cannot emphasize enough on is the Foooooood: The food at my wedding was above and beyond my imagination. Till today, when we speak of my wedding, one of the things that my family talks about is the food. The appys were just so yumm, the oysters, the tiger prawns, and the yummy Mimosas!!

The main course had 2 kinds of salmon, chicken, lamb and beef. yes I wanted my guests to have a ball and enjoy various options for food. My husband being greek and me coming from an east indian background, food just had to be great and just in case i havent mentioned enough, A LOT!!

The best part though was that they accommodated each and every need of ours. The Executive Chef was such a professional to work with! I had requested a few different kinds of desserts and he did not disappoint us. All in all, im so glad I had my wedding at the executive hotel. I have freinds asking for their number to host one of their friend's wedding as they enjoyed themselves in mine.

Pamela, oh Pamela! Thanks once again for everything, you are the best!! :))

Anu

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. Myself , Pamela and our Team are so glad to know that we were successful in our efforts to meet and exceed your expectations. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Executive Hotel for three nights in November 2013. An excellent value for our money. The room/suite was clean and spacious. The room is really a small suite with a large bedroom, seperate sitting room and kitchenette area. The bathroom was large, clean and well lit. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I like the location. There are lots of services, restaurants and a shopping mall within walking distance. The SkyTrain station is only about a block away. Tim Hortons is about 100 meters away!!

Room Tip: Rooms that face north towards the back are probably a bit quieter, however we faced the front and ha...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad to know that you like our hotel and its location. Thank you for the description of the service around our location. it is a great help to fellow review readers. I am hopeful of your continued patronization and look forward for your next stay with us.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I like that parking is free, and it is close to all the main restaurants and a walking distance to a mall. The hotel was clean, and I like how there's a living room space, but no tv though in the living room. The bed was comfortable. Overall, good hotel, good location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Easy to find. Beautiful hotel and conference centre. Expecting a room and received a suite complete with kitchenette. Was in for a workshop in the same building - wow! Food and service was impeccable and all the staff so polite. Easy return trip to the ferry (very important!). Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had our medium sized wedding at this hotel and it was great, no complaints whatsoever. The planning, the service and the food were excellent. The price was reasonable too - good value for the money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed with 20 plus players from our youth soccer team, we were well looked after and the hotel met our expectations, great location with restaurant choices very close by. Would recommend as a hotel. Great facilities and very clean beds were comfortable ( Firmer which we like)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#57 of 90 in Vancouver

Been to Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby? Share your experiences!