“Spacious & Clean”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
BC
“Spacious & Clean”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights on business and have to say that the rooms are very spacious, clean and practical.
Having a separate sitting area is nice.
Over all great hotel.
Would recommend to fellow travelers.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

worst experience ever. wife asked for a menu and was told to get out as people know what they want when they come into a restaraunt. jacuzzi tub didn't work. was told if i wanted room service to order from my room not in the restaraunt. and stuff i ordered came 3 hours later. would NOT recommend even driving in parking lot.........go on by to next hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shane L
ExecGMB, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Shane L.,

Thank you for taking time to post your concerns about your recent stay with us. We regret deeply that you feel you were treated so poorly, and I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations.

At the time that you and I spoke, prior to your checking out, I did listen to your concerns, offered an apology for your perceived experience, spoke with and apologized to your wife, and adjusted guestroom and restaurant charges appropriately. We strive hard to ensure each of our guests enjoys a friendly, clean, comfortable stay, and take it to heart whenever someone feels that we have not lived up to these standards.

I regret--and again apologize--that you continue to feel the Hotel has offered substandard service. As my recollection of the events in question differs somewhat from that which have been presented here, I would invite you to contact me directly, at the hotel, that we may further discuss, to resolve to your full and complete satisfaction.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Mis
Fraser Valley, BC
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We enjoyed the service we received here. The room was great for our family with the separate sleeping area. The bedroom was a good size and there was plenty of room for my kids to play. The bathroom was small but adequate. We made use of the free wi-fi.
The location was perfect for all the things we did in the city. The Skytrain is close, there is a mall close by along with a grocery store next door. There are great restaurant choices within close proximity.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Prince George, British Columbia
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed 4 night at the Executive Hotel and it was wonderful. Due to a rain out during our tennis tournament, we had to cancel our free massages. Daryl at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. The room has a full fridge and microwave. The Cactus Club and Boston Pizza are right in front of the hotel and White Spot, Earls and the metro are within walking distance. Great stay overall!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I enjoyed a recent 4 day stay at the Executive Hotel in Burnaby. I was greeted by Darryl at the front desk who was most pleasant and helpful. He offered us a complimentary upgrade on our suite. The concierge were always courteous and helpful and never overbearing. During the day while I was at meetings, my wife enjoyed the pool with a girlfriend and was treated well by the staff. The pool was clean and well cared for with plenty of lounge chairs and towels. She approached one of the housekeeping staff for assistance and told me of her pleasant experience and she also advised hotel management. On checkout day, I was running a bit late and requested a late checkout of 2:30. Unfortunately, I did not get back until 4:30. No problem. Again, Darryl treated us well and offered no charge for the late checkout. The Executive Hotel is located right on the skytrain transit route with shopping amenities and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. I look forward to my next stay at the Executive Hotel in Burnaby.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Powell River, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Every summer we book several days at the Executive Hotel in Burnaby, B.C. and we are never let down by the outstanding service from the hotel staff. Whether it be the staff at the front desk, housekeeping, or the maintenance folks, they are always friendly, polite and courteous. The front desk staff are quick to offer advice when asked, they really give customer service in spades. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had a one bedroom for the price of a std suite. Although this is a slightly older hotel, the rooms are big. A queen and a double in the bedroom with a full kitchen along with a fold out double in the small sitting room. Ideal for my family of two teenagers.
Good price on the hotel website and a great Vancouver location for us. Brentwood Mall is a couple of blks away with the Skytrain about the same distance. The local Tim Horton's is about 50yds south of the front door.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#57 of 92 in Vancouver

Been to Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby? Share your experiences!