Accent Inn Burnaby
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
Cassandra Hotel(Vancouver)
2400 Motel Ltd.(Vancouver)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscountry restaurantboundary roaddowntown vancouvershuttle servicesky train stationroom was spotlessquiet locationstay there againfree shuttlehot tubeasy accesstwo queen bedsgreat roomlots of parkingpublic transitgreat place to staywe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed at the Accent as I was having a medical procedure at he hospital nearby. We were greeted by friendly staff. The room was clean and very comfortable. I love the pillows. Enjoyed the free tea coffee and apples at the office area. Welcoming reception area with comfortable furniture. Was given medical rate for room. Will definitely stay again. Janet and staff are great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Coolbreeze45
Reviewed March 12, 2014

What friendly and accommodating service in a comfortable setting! The highlight was free parking plus the free shuttle service to and from Pacific Coliseum for the Lady A concert. Lots of great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kchummel
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We did not have a reservation and were greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. We got a good rate. We were pulling a trailer and by the time we were done with check in the security attendant had flagged off an area for us. Room was nice, and clean. Bed ok but pillows were very nice. Will stay again.
Dan

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
JoanneWynn, General Manager at Accent Inn Burnaby, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear cooksd2,

Thank you for the nice review. We do have great staff and I'm happy they were as efficient and caring as ever!

I do hope we have made you a fan of Accent Inns - we have other locations in Victoria, Vancouver Airport, Kamloops and Kelowna. Please call our toll free number if you need reservations at 1-800-663-0298 - and thanks for taking the time to post your great review!

All the Best

Joanne Wynn
Accent Inns Burnaby

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've stayed at this and another Accent inn many times but the deodorizer they are using is soooo strong I can no longer stand it. My husband and I both woke up with plugged up noses and it probably doesn't help that the heating system is a electric air heater. On the up side it is always clean, the beds are comfortable and it is conveniently located. I just wish they would stop using the deodorizer they are using.

Room Tip: Chose one on the top floor and not near the stairs because people stand on ten stairs and smoke and it is drawn into your room by the heater/air conditioner
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank wayward0
HospitalitY66, General Manager at Accent Inn Burnaby, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear WaywardO,

Thank you for your response and your concern about the air freshner. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and will follow up with our housekeeping staff about this.
Regarding guests smoking at the top of the stairs. we do have signs posted that guests cannot smoke within three meters of doors and windows and for the most part, this is respected - however from time to time it's ignored all I can say , is we are working on it.
I do hope you stay with us again and you can always request a room that is fragrance free - we aim to please!

All the best,
Joanne Wynn
Accent Inns Burnaby

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We use the Accent Inn a lot for work and consistently receive wonderful service! The hotel and the catering staff are absolutely on the ball. They can manage large groups and events without a glitch. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business