“Absolutely awesome . Room was so clean every time I would go back to it. The staff is so friendly and they help you in any way t”
Review of Accent Inn Burnaby

Accent Inn Burnaby
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Room was so clean everytime I would go back to it. The staff is so friendly and they help you in any way they can. The location is pretty good. 5 minutes walk from the train station. Definitely would stay there again. Cheers.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Whitehorse, Canada
Reviewed July 1, 2013

we stayed here for five nights, while visiting Vancouver, It was clean, and modern. The staff were friendly and professional. we were a five minute walk from sky train which made getting around easy...The hotel also has a shuttle that will take you anywhere in the burnaby area... We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
British Columbia
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Free parking and internet and clean comfortable rooms equipped with fridge and microwave. This is a very practical place to stay in Vancouver. I was there for several days waiting for my dog to go through a special surgery at the nearby CanWest Vet Clinic and this was definetly the right choice for me. I was able to work in my room and to get out and around easily. Even though I had my truck with me I preferred to take transit and made good use of the nearby Gilford Station to travel around town. If you take the train 3 stations to the Commercial Station, you can switch and go downtown easily enough. If you're doing the touristy thing, try taking the train to the Science Centre and hopping an aqua bus from there to Granville Island. Easy peasy and well worth it. That's the best view I've ever had of Vancouver after 40+ years of visting this city.

This is not a retail area but there is an excellent coffee house next door as well as the aforementioned ABC Restaurant. The Elements Cafe makes the best latte and delicious breakfast wraps, sandwiches and baked stuff. Really clean and nice. If you want a bottle of wine or whatnot you can drive to the Brentwood Mall (go left onto Henning,away from Boundary and carry on to Willingdon; go left again, cross Loughheed and there's the mall). There's a gov liquor store there and all manner of other things you may need like banks, pharmacies and mallish stores. If that's closed you'll have to find the Bottle something-or-other private liquor store near the Save On Foods on Loughheed. Walkable with comfy shoes, but driving there lands you in parking pergatory. The mall is the easier choice if you have a car.

I thank the vet clinic for recommending this place and I recommend it to you.

Room Tip: I liked my main floor room. They have special pet rooms too in case you need one.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
vancouver
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you are wanting to be on the edge of Vancouver but not you have found the place, just across the street is Vancouver but you are in Burnaby. We were there so that we could start early in the morning. The rooms were very clean and a great comfortable bed, the rooms are a motel style (not at problem) they have a microwave and small fridge and small flatscreen TV. Front desk staff were friendly and easy to get along with. I recommend the Knight and Day restaurant across the street but watch out for the speeding cars down Boundary Road

Room Tip: Get a back room far from the entrance we got up early but the traffic start early also
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Williams Lake, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went to Vancouver for a concert at Deer Lake Park. The room was clean, the service was great - in particular the front desk staff went over-and-above to help us have a great time. I don't normally write reviews but felt obliged to acknowledge a hotel that goes the extra mile! Highly recommended if you are in Burnaby or even as a stop-over before entering the city/downtown.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Cowichan Bay, Canada
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Clean, pleasant décor, nicely landscaped and a free local shuttle until 5:30 pm. Hastings raceway was a short shuttle trip away. We also visited a large, stylish casino close by which had free underground parking and a number of restaurants within 5 minutes from the motel (Boston Pizza, Cactus Club, White Spot, Earl's) and an ABC restaurant on site for breakfast. We asked for a quiet room and it was. The beds and the pillows were very comfortable and slept great. They provide ample towels and coffee supplies and a decent sized TV. The halls were a bit of a walk for my elderly mother but the weather was beautiful and we left the door to our room open to catch the sun and look at their beautiful dogwood trees and flowers. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and they placed us around back, a little further down. Multiple stairwells...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Nanaimo, BC
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Booked single night at Accent Inn in Burnaby for myself during a conference. Rate was reasonable for area. I did not have high expectations and these certainly dipped when I arrived....kids running around everywhere, noise, and most concerned - no internal hallways - it was outdoor entrance style...not my forte. Check was smooth - clerk was very good - I eased up. Apologized for the noise in advance and mentioned he would deal with it if I was disturbed. I eased again. He put me on the ground floor - I tensed up. But on the outside of the action...I eased up. Well in the end it was fine = the kids seemed to disappear all at once and I had some quiet. Beds basic but clean and room had dings etc but again clean. Coffee in room bed good enough...I was satisfied. In morning noticed ABC restaurant attached to hotel...very convenient, good value and service. Nice touch as this is an industrial area and there is very little around...maybe a Wendys up the road...not for me. If in area again, I would certainly consider booking again - value and convenience.

Room Tip: Book on outside rooms - away from centre of hotel if busy. Perhaps a floor or two up for some priva...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Willingdon Heights
Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#56 of 90 in Vancouver
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown

Been to Accent Inn Burnaby? Share your experiences!