“awesome inn”
Review of Accent Inn Burnaby

Accent Inn Burnaby
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Burnaby
Reviewed January 2, 2013

this hotel had one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. i was on the 2nd floor there was great covered access from the elevator or 2 sets of stairs. I appreciated the added touch of the little rubber ducky on the side of the tub. and the microwave, little fridge and complimentry coffee and tea. the hot tub area was also very clean. at check in and out the staff was friendly and helpful with complimentry coffee and apples for all the parking was free "bonus " and they had a restaurant with a very good menu and great service the location was very convienient to down town thanks for a great experience vicke

Room Tip: the room had ample room and the litle fridge,microwave, complimentry coffee tea etc. was appreciated...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was our second stay at this location. Last was a year ago. Stayed both times for 4 nights. Hotel is so convenient, clean, quiet, inexpensive, and very pet friendly. Pet goodie bag received on checking in with doggie treats and waste bags. Our dog also appreciated the rubber bath duckie toy as a great bonus. Special doggie walk area right outside our room which was much appreciated for those middle of night emergencies.
Staff all very helpful and friendly. A few restaurants within easy walking distance (Earl's, Swiss Chalet, McDonald's, Knight and Day) as well as ABC restaurant onsite. Sky train is 10 minute or so walk although there is a connecting bus if you don't like the walk. While the hotel is a bit of a drive to downtown Vancouver we found it very quick and well worth the drive. Free parking is always nice.
Liked the flat screen TV, mini fridge and microwave. King size bed good too.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family were having Christmas in Burnaby this year so I needed a place nearby. This was the best choice I could have made. The room is large with a king size bed and has everything from coffee maker to fridge and microwave flat screen tv and other extras. It was so clean it looked like new. A perfect place to return to after a long day.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed for 6 days starting from December 01,2012 in room No. 294 at Accent Inn Burnaby, 3777 Henning Drive, Burnaby, British Columbia V5C 6N5, Canada when I landed in Canada as a permanent resident. Before I could arrange for a permanent rental accommodation I got a booking in Accent Inn on very reasonable rates. It was a wonderful experience being there as the facilities provided were more than I expected. I would suggest everyone planning to visit Canada to get an experience of staying at Accent Inn facilities and enjoy the feeling what are at home.

1  Thank Asif Ali Raza R
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have stayed for two nights in December and although the first night I experienced loud, noisy neighbors next door the issue was resolved in record time by the hotel's Security. The next day I was moved to a different room and they discounted my first night too. As I moved from one room to the other I forgot a sandwich in the fridge and although I remembered I decided not to inform the reception people about it. After being gone from my new room for a few hours when I returned I found a lovely note from the cleaning personnel informing me that they found the sandwich in the first room and brought it to the second one and placed it in the fridge. Big Thank You for that! Also, Rob at the reception was such a wonderful person to chat with!
Bravo!
I will come back certainly and recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank beascarlet
HospitalitY66, Manager at Accent Inn Burnaby, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear beascarlet,

Thanks for the kind comments about our staff. Glad they took care of those “ neighbors” for you. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Accent Inn is clean, nice staff, hot tub, restaurants nearby. I like this place very much! The rooms are large and comfortable. We have a pet and this is so convenient for us! Price is moderate. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pet rooms available.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HospitalitY66, Manager at Accent Inn Burnaby, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Sharon L,

Thanks for the kind review. We hope you and your pet have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had to travel to Vancouver due to a sudden family emergency, not the best circumstances. We arrived late, very tired, with no reservation. This was the only hotel we could find which advertised accepting pets. Well they do, sort of, only in a few rooms, lots of green space though, that's a pet plus. Even though they were far from full, getting a room involved waiting for 20 minutes while the desk clerk called around to see if he could send us somewhere else with our pet, when he could not find anything, he finally gave us a room. Appreciated his efforts, just not sure why all the fuss only to give us a room anyway? Still, better than not getting a room at all! The room was average comfort, average value, we have been in much better for the same money, but we have definitely been in much worse. The highlight was the little rubber ducky in the tub!

Room Tip: definitely call ahead and ask for a room at the back, away from the busy roadway
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HospitalitY66, Manager at Accent Inn Burnaby, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear 2_2_Dash,

So sorry to hear you had to stay due to an emergency. As you noted we happily accept pets but also are very open about keeping some rooms “pet free” for those who may have allergies. My guess is that we did not have any pet rooms left that evening so our staff made the effort to try and find you one. Since they could not an exception was made. I understand in your situation this all seemed moot but hope you accept our apologies for the delay. Enjoy the Rubber Ducky and hope to see you again for a holiday next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnaby
Willingdon Heights
Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#59 of 92 in Vancouver
Maywood
Element Vancouver Metrotown
Maywood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Vancouver Metrotown

Been to Accent Inn Burnaby? Share your experiences!