“Good Food, Excellent Service”

Reflect social dining + lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Reflect social dining + lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 642 Restaurants in Burnaby
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Willingdon Ave and Kingsway
Transit: Reflect social dining + lounge is moments away from the Metrotown skytrain station. A quick walk through station square and you are here!
Description: Located on the third floor of the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel; with outdoor terrace seating in summer and offering Burnaby's best sunday brunch. Reflect offers the ideal setting to sit back and reflect with friends while enjoying a tempting array of world-class cooking with local and seasonal ingredients. The restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet with a large selection of hot and cold items from eggs benedict, sausages, fruit cereals as well as fresh pancakes, omelettes or french toast served a la carte. Lunch has a selection of plates to share, sandwiches, salads and hot entrees. Dinner is relaxed and as formal or casual as you choose select from lamb to steak or as simple as a light salad. The private curtained room is intimate enough for small groups of 20 and the comfortable setting makes it ideal for work meetings, relaxing over a cocktail or meal, or meeting up with friends and family. We welcome dinner parties and family gatherings. Located at the corner of Kingsway and Willingdon and 5 min from Metrotown skytrain station.
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We went here a couple of times while staying in the attached hotel. The first night we went for dessert and drinks and the second night we went for dinner. Both times the food was great and the service was absolutely stellar. Dragos went out of his way to ensure we had everything we needed for a great evening. I highly recommend reflect.

1  Thank Nick S

Reviewed May 9, 2012

A nice place for a meal or drinks. The area offers free wireless internet.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Six of us visited on a dine-out special held around the city. Hotel restaurants are not often on my list but I wasn't about to say no after our organizing buddy made the choice. The room is open with limited ambiance so I was not expecting much. Six meals were ordered including fish, meat and pasta. Everyone claimed their meal to be superb. Good food combined with a great server made this a good choice,

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I go here occasionally for the breakfast buffet, which, at $18 is not cheap, but about par for 4 star hotel restaurants.

The staff are attentive, the table linens crisp, and the food offerings good but not outstanding. I asked for gluten free toast, which the Quebecois server brought very quickly. When he noticed I was eating some hash browns with my eggs, he whisked the plate from under me- saying that they were coated with flour and therefore not suitable for me.

He then offered to have an omelette made for me, which I accepted. A good sized helping of smoked salmon appeared as an extra side dish, and the omelette was a 'raid the kitchen pantry version', with just about everything one could imagine in it.

With the fresh orange juice, giant mug of coffee, and coddling I got, I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

I went to Reflect during the Olympics for a simple and quiet meal hoping it wasn't packed with people trying to watch the games. My friends and I sat at the bar and ordered small plates. We had the Sweet and Spicy Calamari, Gyozas, and Flat Bread.
All were delicious! The flat bread came 3 different ways, either with mushrooms, vegetarian or meat. The TV's were nice and oversized so we were able to watch the games comfortably. The bartender and waiters were very nice. Food came out quickly. Would highly recommend others to try. They have a nice wine pairing selection as well to enjoy with the food.