“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of e.b.o Restaurant

e.b.o Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
e.b.o Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 593 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canada Way
Transit: Walking distance from both Gilmore and Bentwood town center sky train stations. Buses 25 125 & 130 stop at BCIT.
Description: Experiences Beyond Ordinary, where local ingredients find a fresh direction. Experience new boundaries at e.b.o. Share the Passion e.b.o possesses symmetry and harmony between Executive Chef, Vintner, and local food producer - sharing the same passion for quality, creativity and local sustainability. The Room Eclectic and sleek with warm rich colours. Lose yourself in a cozy banquette or dine in a semi private table enclosed with silk sheer curtains.
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

The menu choice was nice, lots of variety. Food is gourmet and the service is impeccable. I had the seasonal risotto and it was good. Word to the wise, these are gourmet serving sizes, so they are just enough for the regular stomached person. I have a very small stomach and it was more than enough food for me, but there were other guys in our group that were thankful that they ordered starters along with the main. Try the scallops, very good and lots of flavors on the plate.

Visited August 2012

Abbotsford, Canada
“World class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Brilliant chef! Cooked everything to perfection! Great ambiance,service and food! Scallop entree was best I have had,salmon cooked perfectly,desserts were top notch!

Visited August 2012
YLW
“A definite NO for dinner. Breakfast was better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

At dinner we were the only ones in the restaurant, although they were preparing for a large party to come in. We had slow service, they never cleared a single dish from our appies and left them there through out dinner. The food was on par with a Kelsey's or some other similar family restaurant. Spinach Dip was gross, chips were stale. Cheese platter was disgusting and I get the minimal design in food presentation...when it;s good food and not fresh fro the aisle of Safeway. Breakfast was a bit better, but I wish we had gone elsewhere.

Visited July 2012
“Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Often dine at EBO, the staff always greet me by name and give me the table of my choice. The menu is excellent you can tell the chefs have thought very carefully about how to compose each dish. The food is amazing best iv had in Vancouver by far. They are very accommodating to gluten allergies and special requests. I had once requested a special meal for my husbands birthday and the chef prepared an incredible meal, and they always come out to the table.
Again I can not say enough about this restaurant the chef has a real talent.

Powell River BC
“The seafood pasta was out of this world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

It was amazing! I am not one to order seafood in a restaurant but I am glad I did. The seafood was not overcooked and was so appetizing. We can't say enough good about it. The waitress was super friendly. When our order was ready the manager actually served it to us as our waitress was busy with another table. They obviously care about their meals not sitting under a heat lamp. We will definately dine here again.

Visited April 2012