“A definite NO for dinner. Breakfast was better.”
Review of e.b.o Restaurant

e.b.o Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 601 Restaurants in Burnaby
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canada Way
Transit: Walking distance from both Gilmore and Bentwood town center sky train stations. Buses 25 125 & 130 stop at BCIT.
Description: Experiences Beyond Ordinary, where local ingredients find a fresh direction. Experience new boundaries at e.b.o. Share the Passion e.b.o possesses symmetry and harmony between Executive Chef, Vintner, and local food producer - sharing the same passion for quality, creativity and local sustainability. The Room Eclectic and sleek with warm rich colours. Lose yourself in a cozy banquette or dine in a semi private table enclosed with silk sheer curtains.
YLW
“A definite NO for dinner. Breakfast was better.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

At dinner we were the only ones in the restaurant, although they were preparing for a large party to come in. We had slow service, they never cleared a single dish from our appies and left them there through out dinner. The food was on par with a Kelsey's or some other similar family restaurant. Spinach Dip was gross, chips were stale. Cheese platter was disgusting and I get the minimal design in food presentation...when it;s good food and not fresh fro the aisle of Safeway. Breakfast was a bit better, but I wish we had gone elsewhere.

Visited July 2012

“Amazing”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Often dine at EBO, the staff always greet me by name and give me the table of my choice. The menu is excellent you can tell the chefs have thought very carefully about how to compose each dish. The food is amazing best iv had in Vancouver by far. They are very accommodating to gluten allergies and special requests. I had once requested a special meal for my husbands birthday and the chef prepared an incredible meal, and they always come out to the table.
Again I can not say enough about this restaurant the chef has a real talent.

Powell River BC
“The seafood pasta was out of this world!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

It was amazing! I am not one to order seafood in a restaurant but I am glad I did. The seafood was not overcooked and was so appetizing. We can't say enough good about it. The waitress was super friendly. When our order was ready the manager actually served it to us as our waitress was busy with another table. They obviously care about their meals not sitting under a heat lamp. We will definately dine here again.

Visited April 2012
BC, Canada
“Both my wife and I got cramps later”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The food was good, appeared and tasted great and fresh, but my wife and i both had stomach cramps later after eating at this restaurant...coincidence? Not sure if I wanna try again. The atmosphere and service were wonderful though.

Visited April 2012
canada
“Too sofisticated for my tastes.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Went there for dinner and though the staff were incredible, the food was too sofisticated for me....

Visited March 2012