“Spectacular View”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Right on the Ocean. Spectacular View.
Delicious Food, great local beer and super friendly staff.
We highly recommend this amazing spot.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Our family went for dinner on Saturday night and had a wonderful time. We were RV-ing at the Salmon Point Resort and the Restaurant had a fantastic veiw and the food was great with fast service.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Didn't have to wait long.
Seafood chowder was good.
Other orders were good too but portions weren't enough esp for the price I think.
Veggies on the side made me sad.
Pricey for my overall experience.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I must say the Salmon Point Marina & Restaurant is our favorite place to eat especially when the weather is nice enough to sit on their oceanfront patio!
The consistency of great service and the quality of their delicious meals makes us going back there! I wish we had more restaurants like this in town!

Reviewed August 16, 2011

If you want to wait 1 1/2 hours for your medicore appy and main and then feel like the restaurant did you a favour by squeezing your party of 9 in when I could count at least 40 empty seats then I suggest you try this place..