“Amazing dinner .. Good top notch ”
Review of Harbour Grill

Harbour Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our menu features AAA Sterling Sliver steaks, lamb, veal, duck, chicken and fresh locally sourced seafood including Dungeness crab, salmon, halibut, oysters and shellfish. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available. Join us for an exceptional culinary experience paired with our extensive wine list.
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing dinner .. Good top notch ”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We walked in not expecting anything other then heard was fancy. Aside from feeling like it was a place for 60 year old couples go on dates we gave it a shot. And WOW take my foot out of my mouth. It was unreal. The service was amazing Paige was our server she was so cute and soo good at her job.

The apps and food. Well needless to say it was top top notch. We had prawns and French onion soup. It was so fresh am done perfect. Then we moved into dinner and I had the steak and lobster and she had the seafood pasta. Mine was done perfect and hers wow I literally are half of it. It was so so good.

Bottle of wine , 2 apps and 2 main courses... 150 I think with tip !!! I'd do that any day of the year.

She still says was thee most romantic dinner we've ever had.

I can't wait to go back

1 Thank SawValleyRyan

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We've just returned to our hotel from Harbour Grill. What a wonderful meal we have had. We're from England and came across the restaurant this afternoon and met the chef and then the owner Scott. Tonight we had mussels to share for appetizer and they were fabulous, so clean and fresh, followed by halibut and can honestly say the halibut was the best we have ever had. Halibut is difficult to cook and this was cooked to perfection. The vegetables served with the meal were beautifully presented and excellent.

My husband has a dairy problem but nothing was too much trouble, Elisabeth looked after us and was very helpful and knowledgeable and suggested a dish that would suit him best....and it did.

The restaurant has a lovely unhurried atmosphere overlooking the river ....... and we did see a cruise liner passing as we left. I understand Scott has recently taken over the restaurant and all we can say from the "SMITHS" from England is you're doing a great job, keep up the good work, we're so glad we found you, best wishes to you and all your staff, and we'll count the days until we can visit again.

You lucky people from Campbell River having this gem on your doorstep

• Visited August 2014
Campbell River, Canada
“Wonderful as always!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

In my mind, there is only one place to eat in town and that is here! Congratulations to Scott and staff for carrying on in Walters excellent footsteps. Love all the changes Scott has made and of course, the food was phenomenal. We don't eat out very much anymore but we do come here for all of our special occasions.

• Visited July 2014
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Well Worth It”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Had the Garlic and Onion soup and the Sockeye Salmon. Food was great and the service was excellent, efficient and very friendly. Try the homemade ice cream dessert, it's amazing. I would definitely go back!

Visited July 2014
Campbell River, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheryl's Birthday”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The steak, prawns, crabcakes, etc., were all excellent as expected, but it was the little details that impressed me; the warm rolls, the mushrooms and new potatos, even the wine glasses... thanks Scott and Elizabeth!!

• Visited June 2014