“Good Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Thai”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good value and tasty food. Quick and efficient service. The red curry was authentic. Would go back for sure!

• Visited June 2014

Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Good Thai Food!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My mom and I ate here when I was visiting CR last weekend. We each had coconut chicken soup which was very, very good and fresh and tasty. That would have been plenty but we also ordered their special of the day as it looked so good when they were delivering it to anther table. It was prawns and vegetables in a delicious, not-too-spicy sauce, with rice. The atmosphere is cozy and the servers are friendly. I would recommend eating here - I love Thai food and this was good as any I've had.

• Visited May 2014
Campbell River, Canada
“Good value, good food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I first experienced Baan Thai Restaurant as visitors to Campbell River and now, as residents, it has become a favorite spot for lunch and dinner out. The food is flavorful and easy on the wallet. It is a clean comfortable restaurant with friendly and polite staff. We are looking forward to bringing our visitors.

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Best Thai Food in Campbell River”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Took some business associates there April 23, 2014 based on their recommendation. Wow. Great Food, Great Service and nice atmosphere. I will be going back again!

Port McNeill, Canada
“great flavours”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We pick up take out food from here often. flavours are fabulous. the gaeng kari and gaeng masaman are my favourites