“Wonderful”

Fusilli Grill
Ranked #89 of 140 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Canadian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Lounge/Pub style atmosphere seating up to 75ppl in house and offering a full patio. We provide meals from casual lunches to an elegant seafood feast! Our chefs create dishes with organic products, seafood from our local waters and house made pasta daily. Join us every Friday & Saturday evening for gourmet prime rib dinner.
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Our experience tonight was amazing from start to finish. The service was outstanding and our seafood fettuccini and smoked chicken spaghetti was even better. We will be back!!

Marathon, Canada
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Every time I travel to Campbell River this restaurant is a must! Amazing food, great atmosphere and the service is phenomenal. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited July 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Used to go here lots but hadn't been in years. I won't be back. The server was rude, order was wrong, drinks stayed empty and when half my order was missing the other half showed up when I was almost done and the other meals were finished. The one thing I looked forward too was the focaccia bread that arrives after you order and ours showed up right before our food. Really disappointed as I did love this place.

Campbell River, Canada
“Chronic awesomeness!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have been a regular customer for about three years now, and have never had a bad meal. My husband loves the chicken sandwich, the spaghetti and meatballs, and I absolutely love the sulvaki wrap, the curry rice dish, and well basically everything on the menu.
If anyone hasn't tried the sulvaki wrap, you might want to try it....so good!
The owners are super down to earth, friendly people. My friends and I will continue our lunches there regularly.
I do have to stay away from the amazing mud pies though.....too yummy! Thumbs up to this place!

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Did they drop the salt in the food?!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Many years ago we would visit the restaurant regularly. Then bit by bit each visit was not as good as the last. Meatballs still frozen in the middle, portion sizes etc. We stopped going. Finally after eight years we said okay we'll give them a try. Now this is the 3rd time in about 2 yrs: Peppercorn chicken with mushrooms and a salt pot. Or was it a salt block? Tzatsiki was 90% garlic :-( we are _not_ fussy, but this was bad, and it keeps on being bad. The restaurant caters also, it has sadly become a standing sneer when at my place of employment we find out that Fusilli Grill is again the caterer, the quality is not above Kraft Dinner when it comes to pasta meals. Sadly, as 15 years ago it was THE place to eat, we'll never ever go back.