“Not like it used to be”
Review of Fusilli Grill - CLOSED

Fusilli Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lounge/Pub style atmosphere seating up to 75ppl in house and offering a full patio. We provide meals from casual lunches to an elegant seafood feast! Our chefs create dishes with organic products, seafood from our local waters and house made pasta daily. Join us every Friday & Saturday evening for gourmet prime rib dinner.
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Decided to eat here as its been 5 years. Really went downhill with the food.didnt have the freshness quality it used to be known for. Wont be back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

On my way up the island I checked out Fusilli Grill on the recommendation of Trip Advisor reviews. What a great find! Great service. Great menu. Huge portions. And all at very reasonable prices. I loved the all '80's sound track...a real trip down memory lane.

Anyways, on my way back down the island I didn't even search for another place. Just straight to Fusilli for another great meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this little place through Trip Advisor, and we were glad we did. The pasta was excellent, with lots of interesting choices. Desserts sounded wonderful but the dinner helpings were too generous to leave room for dessert. The place doesn't look like much from the outside, and it isn't near any tourist routes so you may have to go out of your way to find it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Thank you fellow trip advisors, this one really delivered. It is hidden away in a strip mall and had I not been reading reviews about it on trip advisor I don't think I would have given it a second look. The Pasta is homemade, which really makes all the difference. Our lunch time experience was great. The service was very friendly, the decor was nicely done, and the food was very tasty. The portions were not huge, but that is fine for lunch and the price is set accordingly. If you are a fan of pasta I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went to Fusilli Grill after it was recommended to us by the front desk of our hotel. The food was fantastic. You can tell the chef really puts his heart into everything he makes. I had a pasta dish and my husband had a steak and we both loved our meals. The pasta was freshly made and was cooked perfectly. The dessert was to die for! We both highly recommend this restaurant!