“worth the drive to Campbell!”
Review of Fusilli Grill - CLOSED

Fusilli Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lounge/Pub style atmosphere seating up to 75ppl in house and offering a full patio. We provide meals from casual lunches to an elegant seafood feast! Our chefs create dishes with organic products, seafood from our local waters and house made pasta daily. Join us every Friday & Saturday evening for gourmet prime rib dinner.
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The first time I tried to come here it was Saturday and they did not open til 430. So I went on a weekday and they were open at 11 am. The restaurant is situated in a strip mall, somehow it seems to deserve a better location. If you check their website you will be guaranteed to get hungry. I had the caeser salad with crabs, scallops and shrimp, it was fantastic. Would have rated excellent but given tt was quiet when I was there ( just after open) I thought the server could have come back earlier than she did to take the plate and ask re desert. Yes the desert menu board was inviting I almost gave in.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Everything that was served to us is fresh.
The bread was so soft and good.
The servers were nice and friendly.
Could've been perfect if there's a patio for summer seasons but really, for the food, I don't care anymore.
I'll definitely be back and recommend it to friends.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

This restaurant isn't along the water line, so you need to look for it, but it's worth it. Our main courses and vegetables were deliciously seasoned and prepared. The waitress was attentive and friendly. If we had more time, we'd have gone back.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

We went towards the end of August 2010 and it was their Blackberry themed food, fantastic is all I can say. If you visit go when you are hungry to appreciate the food. I cannot comment on the cost as my husband settled the bill. They even offer to pack up uneaten food for you to have later.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

Everything from the atmosphere to the staff to the food was absolutely FABULOUS!! Couldn't have asked for a better restaurant to go to while visiting Campbell River. I only wish that there was a Fusilli Grill close to my house!!

1  Thank cdngirl16