“Amazing Thai food and great service”
Review of Imagine Thai Food

Imagine Thai Food
Ranked #38 of 140 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bali, Indonesia
“Amazing Thai food and great service”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had dinner at Imagine last night and loved it. The owners Tom and Noy are so nice and friendly and every dish we ordered was fantastic. This could easily be the best restaurant in Campbell River!

• Visited June 2014

Campbell River, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Dinner Ever!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Delicious food, fresh ingredients. Will go many times. We love this place!!!!!!!!! Be sure to go at lunchtime too!

Visited May 2014
Campbell River, Canada
“"A Rare Gem"!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This small but quaint little restaurant is one of those rare gems you so seldom find. Tucked away in the corner of a little plaza, this is definitely a place to find a wonderful meal and friendly service. We've been several times now and each time we try something new……as there is lots on the menu. Owned and run by a very friendly couple, Noy works her magic in the kitchen while Tom greets, serves and welcomes everyone. On our last visit we ordered the Gaeng Gai (Spicy curry soup) and it was simply delicious!!!!! And portion size was "more" than ample. Oh and a must for desert……ask for the Guay Tord Ice Cream!! It's deep fried bananas with vanilla ice cream, dripped in caramel and rolled in toasted coconut (big enough to share). Yum!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
“Good things do come in small packages ...”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My boss and I decided to give this place a try when our usual lunch spot was closed. We were greeted by the owner and led to a table near the kitchen. The place is very small and the tables and chairs are very closely arranged. The owner was taking our order quickly and brought us tea while we waited.It was busy and I only saw one person in the kitchen cooking all the food. Based on this and the fact that we did not have too much time I decided to have the Chicken Noodle Soup ( half order) and my boss ordered the Pad Thai.
The food actually came very quickly. I was surprised at the size of the serving as I expected it to be much smaller . My soup was simply excellent. Clear, hot, wonderful taste, fresh ingredients ... the chicken was tender and the rice noodles had a little "bite" to it. It came with a generous helping of beansprouts and all the sauces to adjust the taste were on the table as well as freshly ground peanuts. My boss also loved her Pad Thai and said that she could have done with the half order as well. The green tea we ordered complimented the meal very well. Service was friendly, quick and "quiet"... and we were in and out within an hour. I really recommend this place! I was hoping to try it out for dinner recently but it appears that the owners have gone on a lengthy vacation! Hopefully they will bring more wonderful recipes with them upon their return! Imagine ThAT!!

• Visited December 2013