“Best Greek in town”

Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Excellent food, always accomodating. Want to know where the locals recommend? Acropolis Kuizina! Old school service and a quality meal, what more could you ask for?

There are newer reviews for Acropolis Kuizina

Reviewed January 18, 2014

By far my favorite place to dine out! I have eaten steak in many places and the Acropolis is hands down the best my wife and I have ever had. Peter, the owner comes by to see how everything is and to say hello, a very personal touch. We find the service to be excellent by all of the staff! As far as the price...lets just say I have paid far more for far less at other steak houses!

1  Thank Shuttsy1
Reviewed January 18, 2014

They are so amazing, our order is memorized, our steaks are ALWAYS perfect and my Chai Tea is so delicious! The company that supplies the tea changed the original recipe so the restaurant owners have worked so hard to get the tea just right again. The attention to detail is refreshing and so appreciated!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Anything you eat here you can't go wrong. Seriously. My favourites are the calamari, and the marinated pork chops! The service is also great. Check out the desserts if you have room in your stomach as the portions are pretty big. Just thinking about what I ate makes me want to go back.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Service was good....atmosphere was nice....but food was just ok. It was on the pricey side and not that good so I wouldnt return.....but they did have good customer service.