“best restaurant we have experienced”
Review of Acropolis Kuizina

Acropolis Kuizina
Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have been at Acropolis several times and have had tried different things on the menu, each item has been great. You feel you are at the familys home with the warm welcoming and service and of course the food. We have been in when the place is busy and the staff are doing a great job and on the ball. We would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for greek food, steak or pizza it is yummy.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I made a trip over to Vancouver Island where we ended up having dinner with family at Acropolis Kuizina and was it ever amazing!. We had heard good things about the restaurant so we went big and ordered a bit of everything. Each course we got, got better and better; quality ingredients and prepared with care. We got to chat with the owners who were lovely welcoming people; we even got treated to a couple magic tricks from one of the cooks.

We left very happy and very stuffed; you would be foolish not to give it a try when in the area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a great experience. The owner and chef served us a truly wonderful sampling of his dishes. We also enjoyed the Mediterranean salad which wasnsongenerous in size we shared it. The Resturant is tucked in a strip mall but once inside you will feel like you have been transported into a warm friendly atmospher that allows complete relaxing experience. I would highly recommend this as a great meal. We enjoyed lunch but the dinner menu looked wonderful too.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband,some friends and myself went for dinner last nite and I can honestly say the most amazing Greek food ever,and to top it off the best cooked steak I've had in a long time.For anyone wanting to try something new I would recommend it 100%.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Well to finish off another busy day on the road for work nothing like a great meal to end the day. In Campbell River at my favorite restaurant. Co-worker and I had both had a great Lasagna to start and then a equally great steak and greek salad as a main. Like always very attentive staff, great service and great atmosphere. We never go wrong when we come hear. Always a pleasure seeing the staff and having a great meal, try it you won't be disappointed.