“So good, just go!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“So good, just go!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We went there based on reviews and it did not disappoint. So very good!!! The place was packed so that is always a good sign that everything is fresh and well prepared. Our server was also really sweet and pleasant. Go, it's great!

1 Thank myleia

Vancouver, Canada
“Great value for good food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

A family member made dinner reservations for us at this restaurant and I wasn't sure what to expect. What a pleasant surprise.The food was very good, they offer some interesting rolls and the proportions were huge. I ordered what I would normally order at a sushi restaurant in Vancouver and found I couldn't finish my meal. Very good value. Would definitely go back next time I am in Campbell River. The view in the restaurant is also great, looking over the Marina.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MichKatMac
hobart
“Creative sushi”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The location is not easy to find, and as you troop up the stairs you feel like you are visiting your accountant. But the food is wonderful - we tried the prawn tempura, seafood udon, wakame salad, and deep fried california rolls. The prawn tempura was airy light and melted in your mouth, but I felt that the deep fried rolls were a bit of over-kill in terms of batter. Service was fast and friendly. Great value.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank agrippina1952
Victoria
“Good sushi, good value”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The location is a bit strange, as you have to go up the 2nd floor of what looks like an office building.
We did enjoy all the different rolls we ordered, and for fun I ordered the Halloween Roll. Didn't know what to expect, but it was very good! Who knew a pumpkin croquette would taste so good in a roll???
When/if we go back to Campbell River, we would definitely go back to Miki's.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank gb2308
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have been to Miki's Sushi twice when I am in Campbell River on business. Both times the food and service were great. Will be back to enjoy the outside deck this summer.

• Visited March 2014