“Sushi Lovers Heaven”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Best sushi I have ever tasted! Beautiful atmosphere and excellent service! My daughter and I met some friends here for Family Day. We shared our choices to try the different menu items and I would go back in a minute! Prices were reasonable. Service was was good. Food was fabulous and nicely presented.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Nice restaurant right on the water , beautiful view. Food is very good . Some good choices for ppl like my dtr that are vegetarians

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the sushi here, it is the best in town by far, and I have also eaten in other countries. The service is great, always friendly and helpfull, sometimes get food not on the menu, maybe because I am a regular :)
Thanks Miki, you work so hard and the food, service and restaurant is awesome

Reviewed March 14, 2013

tried cowboy roll served burnt sushi rice ..gross. don't try anything that says sirloin steak it is boil in a bag meat. rolls delivered on large platter but are poor quality rolls fake crab soaked with mayo and of the worst quality not healthy to eat poor quality protein cheap is cheap bathrooms so dirty what is the kitchen like? I think waitress was drunk. not going back.

16  Thank Joey R
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The menu suits both the local palate and those who know their Japanese food. Service is always upbeat. Expect to wait as food is prepared as ordered. Lovely verandah overlooking the harbour and great venue to meet for lunch with friends.