“Excellent place for lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quay West Kitchen & Catering

Quay West Kitchen & Catering
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My friend and I had spent a fishing weekend at Painter's and planned to have lunch in the pub at the lodge. Unfortunately, they were not open at just after 11 AM, so we headed into town and stumbled onto Quay West. We weren't expecting much, just a burger or fish and chips and a beer before heading down island. I was pleasantly surprised. The deck with a view of the marina was a great place to enjoy lunch, but the real surprise was the Bacon Blue Burger. A sloppy mess to be sure, but wow, it was good. If you like blue chees and crispy bacon with all the fixings, stop in for lunch on a warm summers day. It's a treat.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JohnAnn B

Huntington Beach, California
“Great view, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel recommended us this place when we asked for a good place in town, which serves decent local seafood. This place provided us exactly that!! We asked for their recommendations and ordered accordingly along with their daily specials. Located smack in the middle of town, with waterfront views and good service, we enjoyed our time there and definitely recommend you to go once on your vacation to Campbell River.

Richmond, Canada
“What a nice stop, sure I regret not planning a longer trip to this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

On my way to Port Hardy to take the Ferry to Prince Rupert next day. Had never been to Campbell River and was amazed of the beauty of this town. Cottages, restaurants, beaches, parks and a nice August sunny day!.

I was hungry for lunch and so was my son. We walked in the Quay West and was amazed at the menu. I am not a big eater, but sure felt like having something nice. I got the crab cakes and they were amazing!

I was seated beside the door to the patio and peaked at many of the dishes they were serving. Most of them, seafood and they all looked amazing and delicious.

A pretty view of Quadra Island too.

Service was great. I will definitely come back. Cost ressonable too and good variety as well.

Great for kids too. lots of choices.

Come hungry :)

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Reliable food, reasonably priced with outdoor seating to watch the water activity! The staff were friendly and accommodating.

British Columbia, Canada
“Pricey for barely average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Centrally located in downtown Campbell River on the water front, which is the best part. As for the food, the burgers are average , nothing special. I had a seafood crepe which was small and pricey at $19.50 . The seafood must have been puréed because I found no shrimp, clams or fish of any size in it. The staff were very nice and helpful.
We won't be returning to this place again.

Visited July 2013