“Great view, good food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Huntington Beach, California
“Great view, good food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel recommended us this place when we asked for a good place in town, which serves decent local seafood. This place provided us exactly that!! We asked for their recommendations and ordered accordingly along with their daily specials. Located smack in the middle of town, with waterfront views and good service, we enjoyed our time there and definitely recommend you to go once on your vacation to Campbell River.

• Visited July 2013

Richmond, Canada
“What a nice stop, sure I regret not planning a longer trip to this area”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

On my way to Port Hardy to take the Ferry to Prince Rupert next day. Had never been to Campbell River and was amazed of the beauty of this town. Cottages, restaurants, beaches, parks and a nice August sunny day!.

I was hungry for lunch and so was my son. We walked in the Quay West and was amazed at the menu. I am not a big eater, but sure felt like having something nice. I got the crab cakes and they were amazing!

I was seated beside the door to the patio and peaked at many of the dishes they were serving. Most of them, seafood and they all looked amazing and delicious.

A pretty view of Quadra Island too.

Service was great. I will definitely come back. Cost ressonable too and good variety as well.

Great for kids too. lots of choices.

Come hungry :)

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Reliable”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Reliable food, reasonably priced with outdoor seating to watch the water activity! The staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Visited July 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“Pricey for barely average food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Centrally located in downtown Campbell River on the water front, which is the best part. As for the food, the burgers are average , nothing special. I had a seafood crepe which was small and pricey at $19.50 . The seafood must have been puréed because I found no shrimp, clams or fish of any size in it. The staff were very nice and helpful.
We won't be returning to this place again.

Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Big let down”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had read about the Restaurants in Campbell River on Tripadviser and chose Quay West as a good place to eat, what a big mistake. The starters were good but the main courses were a disaster, hells kitchen!! My wife's halibut was way overcooked and my steak was burnt and very thin. I asked for a medium well, but as the steak was thin it got way overcooked, If I had found the burnt part of the steak at the first bite I would have sent both meals back - my wife said hers was OK!! Unfortunately I had eaten 60% of my steak before I found the burnt bit (as in chard black), I noted that the chef had cut off some of the burnt meat. The head waitress tried to limit the damage, but it was too late.

• Visited June 2013