“Reliable”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Reliable”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Reliable food, reasonably priced with outdoor seating to watch the water activity! The staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Visited July 2013

British Columbia, Canada
“Pricey for barely average food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Centrally located in downtown Campbell River on the water front, which is the best part. As for the food, the burgers are average , nothing special. I had a seafood crepe which was small and pricey at $19.50 . The seafood must have been puréed because I found no shrimp, clams or fish of any size in it. The staff were very nice and helpful.
We won't be returning to this place again.

Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Big let down”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had read about the Restaurants in Campbell River on Tripadviser and chose Quay West as a good place to eat, what a big mistake. The starters were good but the main courses were a disaster, hells kitchen!! My wife's halibut was way overcooked and my steak was burnt and very thin. I asked for a medium well, but as the steak was thin it got way overcooked, If I had found the burnt part of the steak at the first bite I would have sent both meals back - my wife said hers was OK!! Unfortunately I had eaten 60% of my steak before I found the burnt bit (as in chard black), I noted that the chef had cut off some of the burnt meat. The head waitress tried to limit the damage, but it was too late.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fosie
Courtenay, Canada
“Disapointed”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the nicest resteraunts on the island gave us a big disapointment when we were there on the 17th. of June. Four of us went to lunch and two said there food was o.k. but I and another person had their Calamari which is usually very good but this time it was awful-over battered and overcooked. The worst I've ever had any time or any place.I should have sent the orders back but did'nt instead I mentioned to the waitress who was'nt pleased by my remarks, So-anyway we'll go again and give it another try.Has the management changed ? Maybe so.

• Visited June 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“Delicious Dinner With a View”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our first time in Campbell River and this restaurant was recommended by our hotel. They did not disappoint. We had an excellent table with a window view of the Discovery Passage. The service was friendly and efficient, the food was excellent and there was no pressure to hurry up and surrender our table. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and dine here again if we visit Campbell River.

• Visited April 2013