We stayed at Painter's Lodge for 2 nights on our honeymoon at the end of May. It's in a great location right on the river, a free shuttle boat is available to take you over to their sister resort April Point which is definitely worth a visit, great scenery! We thought the food was excellent esp the breakfast which is good value. It's great to sit my the river and watch all of the wildlife, there is a lot to see including the resident seals waiting for the fishing boats to come in. Our room was really spacious and clean, is great to have the living area with sofas to chill at the end of the day. The guest services gave us some great advise on where to go on our short visit, definitely check out Elk Falls which is a great walk. Would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River