We stayed for 3 nights in an artist room. It was quite large with 2 queen beds and a large wraparound balcony as we were on a corner. We found the staff very friendly, especially the lady in the restaurant in the morning for breakfast. We ate in the pub one night and the restaurant one night, both meals were very good and tasty. We used the shuttle to go across to their sister hotel, April Point. My husband hired a kayak for a couple of hours and I treated myself to a back massage in the Spa. It was one of the best ones I've ever had. It was especially nice to then sit on the deck at the spa having a herbal tea and look out at the boats in the Discovery Passage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River