We stayed here for 3 nights as part of our 40th Wedding Anniversary trip to Vancouver Island. We very much enjoyed everything this superb location had to offer. Everyone was very friendly and the assistant manager went out of his way to make our stay comfortable. We were fortunate to spot 2 orcas (killer whales) whilst sunbathing at April Point, a (free) short ferry ride across the water from Painters Lodge. We also saw several bald eagles and harbour seals at both resorts. If you want to see lots of wildlife, go fishing or just relax, then this is the place to go! Hope to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River