“Super service and great food!”

Royal Coachman Neighborhood Pub
Ranked #37 of 147 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pub style, listed on other food travel sites. Appears to have been there a while. Maybe a name change?
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Can't wait till their patio opens again! Hard to say what my favourite is ... it's all so good. Great beverage menu too! Ummm Bellinis!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Have tried this pub twice in the span of a few weeks. First time the food was good , second time I ordered the same thing and it didn't taste the same (not as good). But it's pub food and my bar is set pretty low considering I've never had a really good meal in a pub yet, and I don't eat typical pub fare.

Same server both times and that was unfortunate. Inattentive, we had to re-order our drinks because she forgot to get them, didn't bring us water, no re-fills. Friends joined us and she completely forgot about them and they had to flag her down to take their orders. Unprofessional, reaching directly in front of faces of people who were eating to get plates or put things down.

I went both times at night. I've heard that it's better service at lunch, with different wait staff on shift. Really, I don't understand the high rating this places gets (currently 4th in CR).

2  Thank kinx81
Reviewed March 16, 2012

have given this place three try's each one has been awful .the decor is old stinky and dingy.gave this 3 try's for the food because it
got good reviews and the reputation in town is that it's has good pub food. The food was terrible.Period.I would recommend the riptide or even mvp over this place.Cleaner brighter and better food.

1  Thank bitsme
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I like the good, clean, warm atmosphere. The attitude of the staff is great and the food is consistent. I have been going there for years. It is a great place for meetings, celebratory events, dinner out and even a New Years party .

Reviewed February 27, 2012

It is hit and miss , the food quality is not anything close to the way it used to be when the previous owners had it.

1  Thank Cathy c