“Fantastic sushi!”

Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Castlegar
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I asked where to get sushi in town and was told that Chopsticks was the only place to go! My server said that it was the best in the Kootenays and I thought that was a steep claim but when I ordered the special (wet and wild roll) boy was I impressed! Super fresh fish and creative sushi rolls! Miso soup was a little too salty but paired well with sushi.

1  Thank shelbth

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This family run place is well known for it's good food! They don't keep you waiting, and have a diverse menu that will keep everyone happy. Their Peach Prawns are amazing as well as their Japanise Suchi Bar

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Love this place for Sushi and the chinese food is really good too. Love the atmosphere and the menu is amazing! HAven't tried anything I didn't like.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Well not a bad place. The greatest thing about this resaurant is that they serve Chinese and Japanese dishes. The only thing is that you can get chinese food almost anywhere so thats why this review is only about the Sushi. This place and like most places I've been in the area really have fair to horrible service. There were two wait staff on shift splitting a total of 5 tables. Our waitress who looked as though she just finished junior high was pretty in her japnese dress was a tad on the green side (they got to start somewhere). Anyway she did her best and got tipped well for the effort. It took 15mins to get the beer we ordered after we reminded her. My Miso soup came shortly after that but without my g.friends Sunomono salad which for some reason came out a full 7 mins after, WOW. We ordered the basics, Caiflrnia roll (deadly), crunchy Salmon roll (deadly), and a few other raw sushi bites. Everything was tasty and I will go again, just wish it all was pulled together. Only a generous 3 star but easily could be a 4.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

great service and food. clean atmosphere. fresh and tasty. take out is pretty good too. very busy all the time though.