“Good Chinese food”

Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Castlegar
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I wouldn't go so far as saying the best Chinese food "anywhere", but it's definitely a good choice for Westernized Chinese in the Kootenays. Meals come out fresh and hot. Service is friendly and appears to have a lot of repeat customers.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We have been to chopsticks many times; the last time was 2 weeks ago. Whenever we have been there, it is always busy. Popular place for chinese and sushi. We only order chinese food and it is usually good and it was the last time. I do prefer to use their take out because I find the restaurant is noisy and I feel cramped. The restaurant arrangement is kind of odd and the waitresses are always hurrying around, always frantic. The last time we were there the dishes were served hot and within a reasonable amount of time. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I am not kidding when I say my husband is a Chinese food expert and he said it was the best Chinese cuisine he has ever had! As well, I had a nice assortment of sushi and it was excellent, too. The waitresses were outfitted in cute, traditional Japanese dresses. The service was very good especially considering how busy the place was!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Food is good but waitresses are not well trained. Food is good and great value.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I used to live 45 minutes away, and I would drive there often, just to get the nuts so crazy rolls. they are awesome. All the sushi is great, and service is fast.