“AWFUL! GOOD service, BAD food”
Review of Cuisine of India

Cuisine of India
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Castlegar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cuisine of India..Authentic Indian Cuisine in Castlegar, BC and Cranbrook, BC
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Big portions of the Worst food I've had in a LONG time. Might as well make some quality food at home. The only reason people come here is because there is nowhere else to eat in Castlegar. Go to Nelson.

2  Thank F00dSearcher
indiacuisine, Manager at Cuisine of India, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

We apologise for the experience you had at our restaurant. We are committed to provide high quality food and service to our customers and we value your feedbacks.

Therefore, I would like to invite you back to try us again "on us". We hope to see you again soon.

Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I frequently eat at the Cuisine of India, it is such a nice change from the other restaurants in the area. The food is always good and the portions a good size. Lots of choices. Staff are helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Luv2trvlabout
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Cuisine of India offers consistantly good food. I haven't tried everything on the menu as I can't resist having my favourites
(for instance eggplant bartha, spinach nan)! I don't eat out often but when I do, this is the place I prefer. The family based staff are friendly and the atmosphere most welcoming.

1  Thank Judy W
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The outside of this gem of a restaurant is not much to look at but the food and the service was excellent. We will be back many more times. Absolutely loved it.

1  Thank Robbie321
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Outstanding Indian food with some very friendly people to look after you. Some of the best food in Castlegar.

1  Thank Mark G