“lots of items to choose from on menu”

White Spot Restaurants
Ranked #11 of 146 Restaurants in Courtenay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went for dinner. It was pretty good. It's pretty comparative to most White Spots we have been to. I find the prices a little high for the food but it is good food so no big deal. It was very busy in there but the service was still quite courteous and quick.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We attended a birthday party at the White Spot. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was delicious! There were 51 of us and a great time was had by all. Thank you for helping to make our friend's 60th birthday a memorable event.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had breakfast here, the eggs benny were great, although I will get a half order next time as a full one is too much. The food was filling, not exciting but I went there because I know what to expect and I was hungry. The staff was excellent, friendly, prompt, not those annoying ones who are allways bugging you but just really great at refilling coffee, checking on juice etc....
Probably the best service we experienced in Courtenay on a three day trip there!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had an excellent lunch in this restaurant. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was very good from a wide range on the menu.
If I were local, I'm sure I would become a regular customer.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

When we visit Vancouver Island, Courtenay area in particular we stay at the Holiday Inn Express and walk across to the White Spot which is so handy. It is always like going home, comfort food for those of us who have been used to visiting the White Spot many times over our lifetime. We will continue to visit this restaurant as we have not be unhappy with any of the meals presented to us.

1  Thank lifebythesea44