“nothing negative”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Phian
“nothing negative”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had an excellent lunch in this restaurant. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was very good from a wide range on the menu.
If I were local, I'm sure I would become a regular customer.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Powell River, Canada
“The food is consistantly good”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

When we visit Vancouver Island, Courtenay area in particular we stay at the Holiday Inn Express and walk across to the White Spot which is so handy. It is always like going home, comfort food for those of us who have been used to visiting the White Spot many times over our lifetime. We will continue to visit this restaurant as we have not be unhappy with any of the meals presented to us.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank lifebythesea44
Victoria, Canada
“Suprising White Spot”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I always feel like I'm taking a risk when visiting White Spot because some are terrible however this one was good. Conveniently located close to my hotel, we had a business lunch there and I give high scores to the service, food, and atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Decent Food and price.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

White Spot is what it is. A basic restaurant with a basic menu. Travelling alone, I was seated at the back nearest the kitchen. The food was hot and reasonably quick. Prices are not going to break the bank.

Visited September 2012
Vancouver Island, Canada
“might go back”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were a large family party of 8. 4 adults and 4 children. The service was excellent. We were seated quickly. The restaurant was quite busy. The batter on the fish was really thick and rather disappointed with actual fish portion as it was a lot of 'heavy' batter. Turkey dinner was from a turkey 'loaf'. Similar to a 'TV dinner'.

• Visited August 2012