“Good Family Fare”

Ranked #99 of 142 Restaurants in Courtenay
Fanny Bay, Canada
“Good Family Fare”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ricky's is a good restaurant for hearty well priced food for casual dining and is well suited to family dining.

Visited September 2012

Salt Spring Island, Canada
“good breakfast decent price good service”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had not read the review s before finding Ricky's and found it to be decent. Food was fresh and tasty. After our terrible meal at Boston Pizza this was simple, fast, clean and reasonable priced. Server was pleasant.

• Visited January 2013
Comox, Canada
“Worst breakfast I have ever had”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was hands down the worst breakfast experience I have ever had, I will not visit that establishment again. It took over an hour to get our breakfast and when it did arrive the food was not only over cooked but it was also cold. There are some decent breakfast restaurants in courtenay but this is not one of them.

Visited November 2012
Courtenay, Canada
“Breakfast: One and a Half Hours??? ~ Save yourself ~”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Yes. It took 1.5 hours for my breakfast (I ordered at 10AM) to hit my table. Now why would it take this long? Perhaps they took a trip to the dump to get the food. It was terrible. Why did I stay you ask? I actually had a good book and needed a break. I did receive a break a quiet one. Absolutely no worries about a waiter asking me if I needed more of water or coffee, no interruptions with an apology for the food taking long to arrive, no manager coming to me and offering me a free meal, no nothing. I was able to read, read and read. When the cold eggs, stale bread and greasy potatoes arrived, it was a pleasure to push them away since it was now time for lunch. ~~Six years ago it was a good place to eat, somethings happened. Shame~~

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SkiHikeKayakPlay
Victoria, Canada
“Would never go back”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Food was cold and the bacon tasted like leather ... we would never go back to Rickies in Courtenay yet the one in Campbell River is very good