“Muffin Magic”
Review of Caffe Amantes

Caffe Amantes
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Courtenay
Cuisines: International
Description: Caffe Amantes features organic coffee & espresso, retail coffee, loose leaf teas, home made baked goods & soups, paninis, salads, light lunches, daily specials, fruit smoothies, breakfast wraps and more. Enjoy the seasonal patio with ocean views, sidewalk seating, an indoor window seat or warm up with three fireplaces.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were doing a fast reconnoitre through Comox and I needed a quick fix. We ducked in here on our way to check out the harbour and I grabbed a muffin--berries, oat bran, orange and other things--heaven! I confess. I woofed that muffin and I'm usually pretty controlled, but I was really hungry and it was really, really, really good! Thank you!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I used to frequent Café Amantes with a client who had dementia. We were always treated with the utmost respect and care. The staff offered the client time to place her order and helped her with her change and her cookie! After sitting for 5 minutes, the client was ready to leave, and we were always told 'bye bye, have a great day'.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Trip advisor reviews prompted me to take a lunch break here and I was quite pleased. The London Fog is indeed one of the best I've had recently. I enjoyed a vegetarian lasagna entree, and though it was a bit heavy on the carbs, it was quite tasty. Friendly service, and a pleasant environment that doesn't project everyone's conversation. Now if only if faced the waterfront instead of the main street! I'll be back!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I'm back as a patron. I like my Mochas but not with the sweet syrup most coffee places use. Amantes used Ghiradelli chocolate so when Benino's is closed, this is where I now come.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I visited this lovely coffee shop on quite a few occassions, with friends or on my own, and love going here! The service, drink and baked goods are great! I would highly recommend visiting this coffee shop. I think it's a great place and definitely plan on returning soon!

1  Thank ArbourCottageBnB