“So tired of waiting”

Ranked #3 of 154 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Been here a hundred times and no matter how empty the restaurant is they make you wait for 5 min at the front. Food always good same with the service. If you get the burrito get the full size it's enough to take home.

1  Thank 67Thoma67

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here many times over the years. Our favourite is Huevo Ranchero. The food is always good, staff are friendly and professional and the place is classy but not snobbish (we're Islanders after all) ;-)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went there with my family, who are Vegan, and the selection was inclusive of all tastes. They had the Vegan option, which was delicious, and I had the vegetarian enchilada which was absolutely perfect, although the size of the portion would do two people easily. It is such a pleasure to have well-prepared dishes served with such friendliness and efficiency. I went to the kitchen and told the chef that I would drive for an hour just for his enchilada. We left with good memories. If you go to Courtenay, you have to give Atlas a chance to make it a good day for you.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My daughter and I went here for lunch after walking in Seal Bay Park. We arrived around 2 o'clock. I had a chicken caesar salad and my daughter had egglant and sweet potato quesadillas. Both were very generous sizes, fresh and flavourful. In fact, the quesadillas were so plentiful, we brought two of them home. I had a glass of white wine from Beaufort Winery. We split a piece of the chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Decadent and rich, and delicious down to the last crumb. Definitely worth going for a meal here again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Atlas has a wonderfully varied menu and first class service. The staff are friendly and caring, and the food is superb, beautifully presented and a treat every time. Fresh, local, organic, vegan they have it all and every dish is something a little different from your run of the mill fare. We've never been disappointed there. And deserts to lose yourself in.