“Exelent Place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visit this place every now and then the kids love this place especially the boot area . Food is great never had anything to complain about and the service is good . The manager Alex is very helpful and he goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. I Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten there twice. The first time was for dinner and it was very mediocre and the service was slow. Then 3 years later (2013) we went there for lunch and the food was excellent. Maybe the management or the chef has been changed. I would eat there again. The place looked cleaner the second time too and the service was also excellent.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We weren't impressed with the food or the venue. We both had steaks and both were sub par. One steak was over done and had a burnt Yorkshire pudding on top, rather strange. The place looked a little tired and dated compared to what the photos appeared to illustrate. Its ok if you are looking for basic pub food, but is on the pricier side then.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was very impressed with the service and the changes they made to my order to be GI friendly. I ordered grilled fish (no dressing just lots of spices to make it interesting), grilled vegetables and a big salad (hold the bacon bits which it had on the menu) and dressing on the side with extra lemons. The salad came with the bacon bits and I started picking them out. The bartender noticed this, whipped away the salad apologizing the whole time and took $3 off the bill for the inconvenience. My meal was delicious and good for me. It's really difficult to eat out when you're diabetic. I wish more restaurants understood and accommodated people with this disease.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lots of choices from west-coast cuisine to Mex and Thai. Good drink specials and lovely girls that serve it making it an interesting place for a quick meal. Glad their patio was open because the strong garlic smelt in the restaurant I found a bit oppressive.