“Worlds Best Hamburger”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I rarely eat hamburgers so what a treat it was to experience Fluids Big Burger.Without a doubt the best burger I have ever eaten.The yam fries are also fantastic! Enjoy and Bonne Apetite like we say in Quebec.
Renee Berg

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Fluid has a fantastic, sunny patio! I enjoyed dinner and drinks with a group of friends and everything was spectacular! Our server very friendly and helpful, and her suggestions turned out to be perfect! The menu has apparently been redone and has so many great appy choices we had a hard time deciding! The atmosphere was fun but professional, prices were great, and the food was the best we've had in a very long time in the Valley!! We would all recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed June 25, 2009

We dined there two nights in a row on a recent trip to Courtenay.
The food was absolutely delicious, and delivered to our table piping hot.
The service was great , and the drinks were really good.
Everything was very nicely presented.
This restaurant will definitely be on our list of places to go in the future.

2  Thank Lori G
Reviewed March 13, 2009

I've tried this place, probably 6 times and I really just don't like the food. It doesn't taste good. I wish it could be my neighborhood pub but it will never be because of the terrible food. the service is usually from dumb young girls with big you know whats.

1  Thank EatWell2014
Reviewed January 5, 2009

The Food is great, the service is speedy and attractive. Classy feel and a great Martini menu