My girlfriend and I took advantage of the advertised "Old House Experience". The room was very nice, the massage was great and we got a $50 coupon towards almost any restaurant in the area. We went to Locals which was highly rated and will be moving into be the restaurant at the old house.
We didn't use the pool or hot tub, though number people did enjoy it despite the hail. There apparently is an indoor hot tub but we would've had to walk outside to get to it which was definitely a disadvantage.
The continental breakfast was pretty minimal but there are lots of restaurants in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. We offer 79 rooms ranging from deluxe studios, one & two bedroom suites and one penthouse suite. We are located on the Courtenay River centrally located to all amenities such as down town shopping, dining, championship golf courses, Mount Washington Ski resort and the Comox International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Old House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old House Village Hotel Courtenay
- Old House Village Hotel And Spa
- Old Hotel Village
- Old House Hotel & Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada