“AMAZING FOOD WITH AMAZING SERVICE!”

The Hen and Hog Cafe
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“AMAZING FOOD WITH AMAZING SERVICE!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Being from Nanaimo, I've tasted my fair share of breakfasts and restaurant food. I can say though, without a doubt, Oh So Yummy is definitely the best breakfast I have ever had. I had the Benny special with a coffee. The service was great. Very attentive and so friendly. Every time I come back to the valley to see my parents, I will be going back to Oh So Yummy for sure!!

• Visited July 2014

Comox, Canada
“Outstanding for breakfast... So friendly (BTW food great too)”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Went with friends and their 4-year old boy for Father's Day. They are locals and this is their favourite place in Courtenay.
We were thinking what could make this little place their favourite, especially knowing there are so many other options in town. OK... They were right, and we were wrong.
What a delightful place!
Great friendly and informal service... And prompt and efficient to boot.
We all enjoyed our meals, a variety of eggs bene, classic eggs and bacon, and so on. Everything was great.
On Father's Day at noon we had to wait only for about 10 minutes for a table for five. When word gets around about how great this little place is, expect problems getting a table -- but it will be well worth it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank fred_cameron
Palos Verdes, United States
“Absolutely "oh so yummy!"”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Oh, so yummy. Oh, so nice. Oh, so one of my favorite places now. The quinoa salad had such a great blending of flavors. I also added some of their homemade hot (not hot, but flavorful) sauce and that just added to the yumminess. My son had the corn stack dish which as a daily special added chorizo-also very yummy. My husband had the BLT. None of us left one bite on our plates! On top of the great food, the people were incredibly kind and engaging. The place was cute and clean. Will definitely go back!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Marla M
Vancouver Island, Canada
“My new favourite restaurant for breakfast”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I keep hearing about Oh So Yummy's so I decided we had to try it this past weekend. What I heard was right! Their food is 'Oh So Yummy'! We had a great experience. From the moment we walked in the door we were made to feel welcome and comfortable. Kids are more than welcome and recieved extra special treatment. They even bring the kids meal ahead of time so they are not waiting too long. Our meals were very excellent, made with the freshest of ingredients. And nothing is better than a good cup of coffee in a beautiful pottery mug.

• Visited April 2014
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
“The best breakfast place in the valley.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Dave. The owner is one of the most genuine kind hearted people I've ever met. And the hand made food is to die for. Must try the special Benny's. With three types of holly sauce, the food is anything but boring.

• Visited April 2014