“Front end staff not friendly at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #50 of 140 Restaurants in Courtenay
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“Front end staff not friendly at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food and polite waitress ,but do ask for any sauces for your meal or you'll get charged extra$$$$ front end staff lady not friendly at all to us or her staff makes you not want to go back , too bad cause food is good

• Visited May 2013
OsakaSushiGrace, Owner at Osaka Sushi, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hello, Bkhence. We are very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our staff service at Osaka Sushi. We value courteous & friendly service and will definitely issue your complaint to our staff. If you could further explain the service issue you've experienced, it will greatly help in improving our service. Thank you.

Courtenay, Canada
“great food for the buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had seen Osaka for a while,but being nestled into a strip mall 7-11 and pawn shop adjacent I went in not expecting much. I have since been back many times and the staff is courteous,the high quality rolls/nigiri are ready with little waiting. The portions are huge,I can pack it away and more than once I almost had to butter the door to get back outside. Ichigo roll..I recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bl00dsling
Campbell River, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SUSHI IN THE VALLEY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been eating here since they first opened...delicious food, wonderful staff, great atmosphere. I would recommend Osaka Sushi to anyone who really enjoys fresh food and great service. Very happy customer

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Charlene G
Courtenay
“Best sushi in Courtenay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Amazing! Fast, fresh and FINALLY an honest potion of fish. So many restaurants in Courtenay have been slicing very think pieces of fish on a big ol rice ball for their nigiri. Not Osaka! Great serving size!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank james-a-hague
Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yam rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I ofter order take=out from here, but the last time I was there I dined in, and was pleasantly surprised, they had recently expanded into the adjoining building, the reno looked great, the food was great as always. the service was excellent, fast and friendly. They have the best yam rolls i have ever had.

Visited October 2012