Check in at the BW Westerly was great. Quite a large hotel with three different restaurant/bars. It is within walking distance of the main drag and across the street from the local Safeway, which is handy. The room was nice, on the back of the hotel overlooking the river. Overall it was a good stay, except we could hear the people above us walking back and forth. At 7:30am I had to phone the front desk about an incessantly barking dog which interrupted our sleep. Within 15 minutes it was remedied, the front desk called to follow up and upon check out they apologized and knocked $10 off the bill. I was not pleased about the dog, but was very impressed with how they dealt with it. Very professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtenay's Only Full-Service Hotel Centrally Located in the Heart of the Comox Valley our location offers convenient access to all that Comox Valley has to offer. Our property features 67 guestrooms, inclusive of our 36 room Mountainside wing. We are pleased to provide high-speed wireless Internet, local phone calls and parking. We have three on-site food & beverage outlets including a restaurant, lounge and pub and Liquor Store. Additional hotel facilities include a heated in-door pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness facilities, business centre, guest coin laundry, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western The Westerly Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Westerly Hotel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Courtenay
- Courtenay Best Western
- Best Western The Westerly Hotel Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada