We booked a two-night stay (Oceanview room) at this resort for late July. It was very hot (about 31 or 32 degrees), and to our complete surprise we discovered our room was NOT Air-conditioned. Needless to say, it was very hot and stuffy, and did not really cool down until about 1:30 AM. As well, there were no screens on the balcony door window, or any window for that matter. The balcony is essentially one long deck that has been divided , into units, with a rail across every six feet. Not much privacy, as you can know see and hear any conversation along the length of the deck. A very disappointing experience, I will not stay here again, nor will I recommend it. The accommodation is not up to par for the price charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada