Two nights including meal credit and spa credit via Travelzoo online package. Meals are pricey but tasty. Spa is amazing but watch out as the services can add up quick. Hydropath is a series of water falls, hot tubs, walk paths that are all water jet based. Neat experience but tends to be rushed on busy days.
Rooms are now undergoing modernization with flat screen large tv's, new beds and bathrooms. Exterior still needs a good upgrade.
Overall worthwhile and will repeat but beware of the long drive from Victoria and the tendency for services and meals to add up fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada