My girlfriend and I have been going to kingfisher once a year, we just returned from our 13th visit.
We stay in an orca suit on the water front, the view has always been amazing with eagles, dolphins and this year we even had a dear by our patio.It has never disappointed us, the spa is amazing the staff friendly and service providers are very professional. The restaurant is quite good however I would like to see a bit more variety as with staying for 4 nights you don't always want a gourmet meal.
kyla the Manager I believe is absolutely wonderful, she is friendly and goes over and beyond her title I am sure, she will try and accommodate any request. Everyone should try this place just once and you wont be disappointed. It can be pricey you just have to look for a special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada