My sister and I took my mom here for a treat for Mother's Day. We just stayed the one night and the room has two double beds so we had enough room for the three of us. We had massages and hydrotherapy sessions the afternoon of our arrival. Laura was the massage therapist and she was excellent and very knowledgable . The flowers and gardens were lovely even though it rained. I have been here before when it was sunny and hot and it really is a wonderful place. We ate in the restaurants and had a great meal as was the breakfast. I saw eagles in the morning and all in all it was a great trip. It is a small place and I hope it stays this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada