My wife and I came here to get away from it all for a week. It's our first trip outside of our province since we got married.
The hotel was kind enough to upgrade our room because of a mixup at our travel agent that caused them to not get the room we were promised.
The rooms are comfortable and very clean, and the room we had was overlooking the bay and the island across the strait. Beautiful sunrises and a nice beach were in front of us every morning, and in the evening we opened our balcony door to listen to the water lap up upon the shore, while we enjoyed the fireplace.
Overall, I would say that this is definitely a memorable and relaxing place to stay.
There are additional amenities here mentioned by other travellers such as a spa, hot pool, and the renowned Hydro Path where you can enjoy multiple water sensations along an indoor path.
Very highly recommended. We came in the off season, and the rates were quite reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada