My daughter and I went for the Hydropath and lunch spa day and enjoyed the whole experience. It is understated comfort, with interesting water treatments, well paced and hosted by Ashleigh. The luncheon in the Breakwater Restaurant was a lovely finish to the treatment. My daughter had a gluten-free panko-crusted ling cod and I had a sockeye steamer basket with a glass of BC wine. A seat by the window provided us with an opportunity to watch a small pod of harbour porpoises surface as they travelled past in Bayne's Sound. A perfect end to 2013!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada