We found the perfect pet friendly place to hang out with our two legged and four legged friends. The dog friendly rooms were cosy and adequate; however the kitchenette only included a bar fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle and some cups and wine glasses (no microwave or stove). Five stars given to the friendly staff- they were courteous and made you feel really special! There is even a hose in the parking lot to wash your dogs after a day at the beach. We liked the nice white clean linens and the beds were heavenly, better than the Westin Hotel.
On another note, the resort accommodated our dogs and the fee was very reasonable! We are considering making this an annual event. The shoulder season discounts helped offset our ferry costs! Overall, we enjoyed the spa time with friends, special walks with our pets in a beautiful natural setting, and being able to hang out in a nice clean room. The only issue was Housekeeping overlooked vacuuming on the first day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada