This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Kingfisher, the last two times in pet rooms. The pet rooms and furnishings are from the 1950's, especially the kitchens. The rest of the room was average at best. The resort itself is tired and looks old. The 2nd to last time we stayed here, we were told the pet rooms were going to be renovated, cleary they did not do that. The only rooms they ever renovate are the beach front ones. This indicates to me that everyone else who chooses not to stay in the beach front rooms are second class citizens. Our dinner was the only bright star on the weekend and that was strictly because of our server, Roxy. Floors are freezing cold, carpet dirty and had cigarette burns in it - not good at all. Will never stay here again. Would rather spend more money to get a way better quality resort/hotel. Don't waste your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada