On Saturday after a day of golf, four of us decided to treat ourselves to the Kingfisher's restaurant. It had been years since any of us had eaten there and our memories were of great food. We had a great view and the staff were very friendly and vigilant. The soup of the day was fantastic, as was my steamer of fresh seafood. Our friends had the bread basket, which was enough for three hungry people. They also had the special of the day, which was fresh salmon. My wife ordered the lamb and asked for it to be rare. However when it came it was well done. She informed the waitress, but as we were all famished she decided to eat it as it was. The waitress came back and told her the lamb would be on the house. We thanked her. When we paid the bill however the charge was still on it. We paid it. So the seafood is great but be wary of other menu items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada